Blogmas 2014 - Day 2



Today i remembered one of my Christmas favourites from the last few years !
Well from like the last 20 years, haha


The humble chocolate advent calendar





Things have certainly changed since i was a youngin' because in my childhood advent calendar i always got a teeny tiny piece of chocolate that you had to either pop out or jimmy out with a (blunt) knife. This year M surprised me with a Freddo advent calendar :) I had completely forgotten about getting one but he hadn't & not only did he get me one he got me the BEST one !



This calendar is a little more special than the average, M made some customisations before giving it to me.




Each day has a fortune M has written for what he thinks the day will bring ! It sounds corny but he's written them really well !



How cute is that, it's the best thing to look forward to of a morning



Only 23 sleeps until Christmas

No comments