Organised Life

My favorite thing to do at Home is spend time with M. 


When we're together, just chilling, I'm not really worried about what the house looks like, but any homeowner/renter will agree that it doesn't take very long for things to get a little messy and unkempt ! 


I happen to love organising ! My wardrobe is my favorite place to just spend time in, hanging things and folding everything nicely...i really enjoy ironing and doing laundry, it makes me happy to see the clothes i've invested a lot of money into being worn, clean and stored well ! 


Other areas of the house require attention too, so in my quest to get everything 'sorted' i've looked to the internet for ideas and inspiration 




1. The Bathroom


Photobucket
Photobucket

Bathroom organisation has a habit of being quiet plain, white drawer organisers or a boring toothbrush cup ! I love these ideas that are colourful and practical, i especially love the idea of the cake stand as its super easy to access, i like my home to be organised and livable 




2. The Kitchen 

Photobucket Photobucket


I am addicted to tea ! In winter, even more so, which makes me lust for a gorgeous tea chest to store all my varieties in. I've seen one really similar in Hot Dollar (of all places) ! Dollar stores are wonderful for storage containers, alot of them stock 'made in japan' ranges that tend to be way more durable ! I'd like to personalise all of mine with labels like the ones in the second picture 




3. The Wardrobe 


Photobucket Photobucketll


Oh my gosh ! To have that shoe cabinet ! I love the lighting & the storage strip down the middle, at the moment my shoes are on the floor under the bottom rail in my wardrobe but i'm looking for a better way of storing them, its nice to be able to see them so i don't forget about them ! In my wardrobe i have all my clothes on the same hangers, except for clip hangers, it's so easy to see what you're after when everything hangs from the same height. Ever since reading 'Style' by Lauren Conrad I've been using huggable hangers & they're the best hangers i've ever had ! M has a set in black & mine are pink, they can be seen here 




4. Jewelry


Photobucket Photobucket


How pretty is your jewelry ? It's the best thing to use for psuedo art & as a display in your bedroom or wherever you keep it. I have made myself a jewelry photo frame & i also display it on a jewelry tree and in little vintage dishes on my vanity. For larger items (like watches & cuffs) i think trays would hold everything great, especially if you keep items in their original boxes




5. The Study 



Photobucket Photobucket

When we bought our house the second bedroom was a nursery, at this stage in my life i don't really have a use for it so it's going to become a study! The walls are already green (which is really soothing on the eyes) & we have a printer and filing cabinet, all we need is a desk & some sort of shelving unit, nothing makes you work easier than an organised space to do it ! 


5. Life 
Photobucket Photobucket




How clean is your handbag ? Mine is pretty good but i know there are things in there that don't need to be ! I love watching 'what's in my bag' videos & would love to do my own blog post on mine, i find it so interesting to see what other girls carry around. This bag is super organised & cute ! Before next weeks shop M & i are going to trial a 'meal plan', i hear its life saving & because we both work full time will probably save alot of time & wastage. Will let you know how that goes 


Hopes you've enjoyed reading my plans to create an organised life, i'd love to hear some of your tips !! I'll keep you updated 


All the photos are credited to the original uploaders on Pinterest.com, to see the original photos & their links please visit my pinterest page & look on the 'organised life' board
 

Love xx

1 comment

  1. Love the tea chest. It's very pretty. Great ideas for storage.

    ReplyDelete