Award Winning


Hey you guys !!

So for the first time in my short blogging life, i have been awarded 'The Versatile Blogger' !!
How exciting :) I LOVE tags like this, it's such a cute way to get to know people in the blogosphere.



THE RULES OF THE VERSATILE BLOGGER AWARD ARE:

1. Add the Versatile Award photo on a blog post2. Thank the blogger who nominated you and link back to them in your post. A MASSIVE SHOUT OUT TO  HAPPYEVERAFTERBRIDE THANKS FOR PICKING ME <3 3. Share 7 things about yourself. 4. Nominate 15 blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly for the Versatile Blogger Award. 5. Contact the chosen bloggers to let them know about the award.
7 fun facts about moi !! 
1 - I am a vegetarian (for moral reasons)
2 - I have a burn on my chest from falling against a fire when i was little 
3 - I LOVE going out for breakfast
4 - I used to be a massive fan girl for Jesse McCartney / Zac Efron when i was younger, so i totally feel for the 'directioners'
5 - I have names in mind already for my future pets & children 
6 - I enjoy ironing more than normal people
7 - People ALWAYS ask me where my accent is from. The funny thing is i've only ever lived in australia & both my parents are of British/Australian heritae


Happy Ever After Bride's Questions:
1. What is your song?
'Forever Young' by The Youth Group 
2. What must you pack with you when going away for the weekend?
Uhmm Fiji water, loads of snacks, a cardigan & a playlist for the car
3. Best Pickup line you've ever heard?
'You know, i can hold my breath for 20 minutes'
4. What's your Favourite Indulgence and does your partner know about it?
MAC makeup, LUSH soaps & collectable Barbie dolls, they're on display & all through  the bathroom so he definitely knows about it 
5. So you're in the final rounds of a beauty pageant and you are asked, "If you could change one thing about the world what would it be?" What would you say?
Simple, more love !
6. If you had to bring a dish to a dinner party and you really want to impress, what would you make to bring?
I'm still experimenting with recipes & finding my favorites, but i would take my signature cheesy tex mex rice & red velvet cupcakes
7. What one beauty tip do you swear by and will pass on?
Eye cream !! Use it
8. How old were you when you found out where babies came from?
About 11 ? I remember being shocked, but amazed 
9. Which is your favourite spot in the house?
Sitting on our rug in the front room, overlooking the garden, i'm a floor person
10. Best Party you've ever attended?
M's surprise graduation party last year 
11. If a genie granted you three wishes, what would you wish for?
1. Perfect health for all my family & friends  2. An end to poverty  3. More confidence

So i was all ready to tag my favorite bloggers, but they're all participating already lol Maybe i'm a little late to this party ?

Anyway, if you read my blog & are keen to participate PLEASE take this as an invitation, i would love to know more about my readers !!

Can't wait to hear from you 

love x




1 comment

  1. Hehehe.... I am a floor person too. S always looks at me and ask why I am sitting on the floor!

    I really like your new blog look so am hanging out for future posts!

    ReplyDelete