10 things you didn't know about me

Hey guys :) 

Long time no blog

I'm planning to use my blog more & make it the 'creative space' (thanks +Happyeverafter Bride) i always wanted it to be ! I can't quite pinpoint why i ever stopped using my blog, i feel like i have lots to write about & loads of pictures to share ! Anyway, i dont want to make any promises but i am hoping for bi-weekly updates in the new year, at a minimum 

I really enjoy writing blogs & reading them ! You may have noticed i re-invented my space starting with a new name...

I hope you guys like what i have coming up ! 

..............................................................................................................................................................

The first is a '10 things you didn't know about me' post 
I saw this done today on Rhi's Blog  & i really liked the idea. Her list is really interesting & thought provoking, a post like this gives alot of insight into who someone is offline.


I've decided to do a list of 10, starting with:

1. I really REALLY don't like having my photo taken.

2. I was a vegetarian for 4 years, sometimes i miss it.

3. On the night i met M i told him straight up i didn't ever want to get married or have children. He said he'd change my mind. He did.

4. I have cried (a happy cry) at every single wedding i've attended, with the exception of 1. 

5. I am utterly hopeless at team sports.

6. When i was in High School i was obsessed with Japan & Hello Kitty 

7.  I used to play my own version of 'knock & run' when i was little. i would make up little lolly bags with my friends names on it & leave it on their doormat. Then ring the doorbell & run. I like the idea of making someone happy without them knowing it was me 

8. My iPhone background is Katy Perry. I LOVE Katy Perry 

9. I never wear shoes if i can help it 

10. I get privately nervous about not having enough girlfriends / a close group of friends.

..............................................................................................................................................................

Let's keep this going ! 
Share some things i don't know about you below or carry on the tag at your blog :) 

2 comments

  1. I just found this post! I'm glad you wrote one too as I love reading about bloggers.

    I also get nervous about not having enough girlfriends/close group of friends. I don't have a huge amount of friends and all the new friends I have seem to already have close friends groups. Plus my bestie just moved from Sydney to Brisbane which doesn't help. I miss seeing her often :-(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hadn't caught up with the changes in this blog until now! How awesome that it has been up and running again. I am loving the energy you're pouring into this and am really looking forward to the posts to come. I loved your engagement/proposal story and am looking forward to seeing the engagement party come to life here.

    ReplyDelete