50 Days No Sugar

Could you go for 50 days without sugar ? 



I've decided to challenge myself & try it ! If you'd like to register, there is still time ! It starts today & you can find all the info here ! I am super excited to try it & have so far survived breakfast ! 

The basic rules i'm following are: 
1. No processed sugar. Honey, Lactose & Fructose are ok  
2. Adding chia seeds to my diet 
3. Uping the exercise 
4. Checking food labels 
5. Switching everything to Wholegrain, rather than white

Not so challenging right ? 
I'd love to hear from you if you're taking part in the challenge too 
x


3 comments

  1. Whoa, that's one massive challenge for me, but you go girl! Keep us posted on any results!

    ReplyDelete
  2. GOOD LUCK!! I'm excited to read how it goes xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. No way! I love chocolate and ice cream. Love the no sugar idea though, but my will isnt that strong. Good luck to you!!!

    x

    ReplyDelete