Basking in Positivity

Welcome to Tuesday...


A few people have said they enjoy reading my blog, because its a positive platform
I love being positive, thankfully it comes naturally to me & i enjoy spreading happiness

Today i am at 'work' i hate 'work'...but i love that i am able to work & earn money for myself, the sense of self fulfillment keeps me here. It's ok though, its really not that bad

Last night i was driving home from the train station, nothing out of the ordinary except that i felt like the luckiest person alive ! I have a good car, no debt, a safe & lovely place to live, wonderful parents, siblings & friends, a boyfriend who i adore and who adores me...i am healthy and happy, all in all i have so much to be thankful for. I do not believe in god so im not really sure who to thank lol

I do, however, believe in Oprah & i really like this quote of hers: "Be thankful for what you have; you'll end up having more. If you concentrate on what you dont have, you will never, ever have enough"

So have a good day everyone, treat yourself...even if its just to a chocolate biscuit xx

No comments